JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you think? Did Robert Blake kill his wife?

• Yes he did it and got away with murder!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No he didn't. He's innocent!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon...tasty delicious bacon! Because ALL polls MUST have a bacon option. Because Murrica!

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Reactions
I'm old enough to remember Baretta. It was a decent show. Fred (the cockatoo) was awesome! There were actually three Freds...three different birds that were used for the show. I believe the first two Freds died. But the last of the Freds resided at the San Diego Wild Animal park and was bird-napped in 1990. But he was later found and returned with only a few feathers ruffled. His thieves, however, were never caught.

As for Baretta (Blake), keep in mind that NOBODY escapes the final judgment. If he did, in fact, do the crime...he WILL do the time.

Had not heard he died. I well remember the trial. Even back then I had so little faith in media I was never sure what the hell to think. It did sure "sound" like maybe he had offed the woman. From what they were saying though she had made more than her share of enemies the way she lived so who the hell knows. Did always enjoy the show. I too enjoyed the bird. Had never heard they used a few different ones for the show.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top