JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Why the extra steps to like a comment? 59A44952-77D6-47C1-B086-A4664A36E34A.png

79B59F22-D9BC-48A2-84C1-7D23FA14260A.png

When that happens it generally means there's a poor connection between your device and the site. How long has it been happening?

When that happens it generally means there's a poor connection between your device and the site. How long has it been happening?
Just recently Joe. I think within the last couple days, but I am in BFE with sketchy internet connectivity.

I just ran a speed test with the following results, and (1) I can stream youtube with that speed just fine and (2) this site still asks for confirmation when I tried to like your comment above. 5AB5B9D7-EE46-441F-848A-F6529E0F374F.jpeg

Are you using Safari? If so, can you try using Chrome or Firefox and see if the results are the same?

Hmm?

No idea, other than what Joe mentioned. Not sure how to go about such tho.

Other option might be to go through settings, turn OFF cookies, delete website data, go to advanced cycle java off, go back and delete website data again, then go back to advanced and cycle java on. THEN go back and turn cookies on.

Kind of like clear cache work around for safari. Kind of sort of.

I've had the same scenario of having to triple check that I liked something, but it's sporadic and rare. It's extremely rare that I log in from a different computer, but this is the one its happened to. I wondered what was up, but never was too concerned about it.
Ignorance is bliss. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads