JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do my links keep breaking in my classified ads? Example ad below:

OIP.jpeg

When I first posted the linked ad early this morning the links were not working so I replaced the links with fresh ones and they worked until I refreshed the ad and then they quit working again. After a few minutes they started working fine.

When I first place an ad I notice the ad doesn't show up right away in my classifieds page. Maybe when an ad is first opened the links don't work either? I will try the links out again when I post another new ad.

Last Edited:
Why do my links keep breaking in my classified ads? Example ad below:

This is actually one of those 'technical' things, each search performed on the site has a unique ID which is generally accessible only to the person who searched for it, so sharing search links doesn't really work in most cases.

You should be able to share a search to all of your ads by right clicking on the "Your Classifieds" link in your account menu, clicking Copy Link Location, and then pasting that into your ad :s0155:

1611943113166.png

Nevermind issue seems to have resolved itself. Weird!
Issue is back with new ad I just posted.

Both links in this ad went to a page like the one in screenshot:

Screenshot_20210130-011837.png

Issue is back with new ad I just posted.

Both links in this ad went to a page like the one in screenshot:

View attachment 816731

For some reason, both of those links were truncated when you copy and pasted them. See the dots after the /t and /s?

1612027765858.png

I'm going to see if I can fix them :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews