JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For anything you're saying to be true the chart would have to have specific values that define what those numbers on the Y axis stand for. They don't. But please continue to paste your Yahoo.com findings liberally. They're hilarious.

Chili Bean,

Your cognitive dissonance (disguised as "critical thinking") is the same old arrogant Marxist BS tactic of renaming everything the opposite of what it actually is and sticking to that narrative until you raise up enough young ignorant mouth-breathers to go rioting in the streets as useful idiots on the false premise of a PROVEN failed ideology that has murdered millions upon millions of people throughout history.

Rules for radicals:

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

We see you... :s0162:

Who is "we"? Are you the one texting my mom upstairs? You and some other folks are tracking my likes? Get a life and quit playing commando troll.

And correct, those folks are not progressive.

Don't know what you're talking about and it appears you don't either. You seem to be doing the trolling.

Wow. Who forged you guys' high school diplomas? I know the schools here have never been much but did they teach you to be this stupid or is that a gift from your parents?

Wow. Who forged you guys' high school diplomas? I know the schools here have never been much but did they teach you to be this stupid or is that a gift from your parents?

9B741467-BAA6-4AF2-BA75-CC4AA970EC52.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads