JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think it's bad now, wait until our remotely-taught progeny becomes the leaders of tomorrow-morrow land.

:s0140:
I wouldn't despair on that just yet, I know a couple of families who are taking this challenge as an opportunity to improve against the school systems!
I bet there are plenty of folks doing the same all over the place!

MEEEEOOWWWW!!!! BTW – I identify as a llama. ;):D
275FB9A9-F975-4B11-A027-0E79052D7784.gif

While the Supreme Court may be called that, it's decisions have been severely flawed, in some instances. The court has reversed itself on some occasions and then gone off the reservation at other times. The court's responsibility is to simply make certain that lower court decisions are constitutional and within the limits of a particular jurisdiction. It does not have the authority to create new laws from the bench. Even the number of Justices has varied over the centuries. Right now, the court is the political wing of the democraps.

Be excellent to each other...

Troll
Real simple: Epstein got Roberts onto his plane with some underage tail and provided video to the D's as part of his sweetheart plea-deal.
ole Bill Clinton must be sweatin' bullets... He spent time on Epstein's sex island... Maxwell is gonna spill the beans, unless she hangs herself in her prison cell... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

Be excellent to each other...

Troll

ole Bill Clinton must be sweatin' bullets... He spent time on Epstein's sex island... Maxwell is gonna spill the beans, unless she hangs herself in her prison cell... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...
Wouldn't be the first time slick Willy got busted for playin with his Willy! Dude got hisself impeached for leaving stains on Monica's blue dress and then lying about it under oath!
And don't forget ol kanckles went after every one of Willie's Willy Holsters and ruined every single one of them, including convincing a few to go ahead and commit arkanside!

Here's the range of future possibilities for SCROTUS... For optimism, we'll assume Trump is reelected, all of these are before end of second term and all are firebreathing conservatives.

Current Court: 4-1-2-2. Four Commie garbage, 1 switch-hitting Chief Justice who always takes whichever side gives him most "legislate from bench" power, two untrustworthy at-best-semicons (Gorsuch and Kavanaugh), and two real conservatives.
Post-RBG: 3-1-2-3. If Roberts can strongarm Gorsuch or Kav to side with the Left on any given case, 5-4 with the doors blown open against us. If not, 6-3 nominally ours but so narrowly tailored it's as useless as a castrato's trousersalami. That's the BEST case, worst is one of the Ruesome Twosome flips making it 4-1-1-3.

Post-Thomas: Status unchanged.

Post-Sotomayor: At this point we're looking at a nominal 2-1-2-4, but my bet is Gorsuch and Kav would both move Left "to preserve balance" and Roberts finally rips the mask off revealing himself to be Zombie Earl Warren.

So we really need THREE replacements between the Left, Roberts (Damn you, Bush Leaguers!) and the Switches, plus a Thomas replacement to ensure we KEEP his seat. Unfortunately, thanks to Trump we're gonna be stuck with the two Switches for a long time...

Where Antifa kitties hurt someone?

OregonLive says it was in the back;

Assuming Kav and Gorsh, do swing left ( they were supposed to be right leaning conservatives ), were screwed even with 2 Trump picks, only way we really have a chance is with 3 hard right rudder conservatives!
Kav and Gorsh are supposedly pro 2nd, but I'm not holding my breath on ether of them, and with what Kav has opined so far, I don't see him as an ally to our side! Gorsh seems left of center, while claiming to be right! No real hope as long as Roberts steers the ship! RBG needs to step down, she is not doing any good for her side or anyone else, only blocking a Trump pick NOW, instead of waiting till they carry her cold corps out of the court feet first! Stupid block headed woman with an axe to grind against the Repubs, which firmly cements her corruption and willingness to legislate from the bench!

The real tail was told when the court struck down the NYC gun laws after the city changed them, that proved the court corrupt!

While the Supreme Court may be called that, it's decisions have been severely flawed, in some instances. The court has reversed itself on some occasions and then gone off the reservation at other times. The court's responsibility is to simply make certain that lower court decisions are constitutional and within the limits of a particular jurisdiction. It does not have the authority to create new laws from the bench. Even the number of Justices has varied over the centuries. Right now, the court is the political wing of the democraps.

Reality check for just one moment.... regardless of the political leanings of the members of SCOTUS, and like, love, or despise them the fact remains....

They're nothing more than just another bunch of FRAKING lawyers wearing black robes.... with pedophiles being one of the very few groups of people despised more than lawyers.

o_O

Last Edited:
Reality check for just one moment.... regardless of the political leanings of the members of SCOTUS, and like, love, or despise them the fact remains....

They're nothing more than just another bunch of FRAKING lawyers wearing black robes.... with pedophiles being one of the very few groups of people despised more than lawyers.

o_O
They are the third leg of the three legged stool that makes up our government. I don't like lawyers much myself, but the system that we have has worked, sort of, for quite a while and is certainly better than anything else out there.

They are the third leg of the three legged stool that makes up our government. I don't like lawyers much myself, but the system that we have has worked, sort of, for quite a while and is certainly better than anything else out there.

I agree it's the best (man made) system anyone could hope for in this egg-sucking world.

The SCOTUS is supposed to be there to ensure the other two branches don't exceed their plainly laid out Constitutional restraints.... not enable them, or "legislate" from the bench in order to facilitate some psychotic personal ideological/political agenda (of any stripe).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top