JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, we got rid of that guy in the last election. The present occupant may be a lot of things but fascist isn't one of them. To quote Mussolini, the father of fascism; "All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." If Trump was a fascist, he'd be adding to the Obama statist controls, not dismantling them. "Fascist" is over used and usually improperly applied. It doesn't mean "someone I dislike". Most of the people I see today screaming "fascist" are themselves very much fascists or their close in-bred cousins, communists.

Otherwise, a fair amount of what you say is correct.

OK - I changed "fascist" to "wannabe authoritarian", I stand by everything else I said.

Here's a link to an analysis of "How Fascist is Donald Trump?":
How fascist is Donald Trump? There's actually a formula for that.

Last Edited:
I don't consider that accurate either but I suppose a person's future intentions are subject to opinion.
So, did you consider President "I've got a pen and I've got a phone" Obama to be a wannabe authoritarian? He proved there was no "wannabe" involved and a lot of todays anti-Trumpers were strangely silent. Now much of the objection to Trump seems to be that he's using his actual Constitutional authority.
The fact that he's not (so far at least) pursuing more "gun control" is a big improvement over his predecessor and not a display of authoritarianism.

No, we got rid of that guy in the last election. The present occupant may be a lot of things but fascist isn't one of them. To quote Mussolini, the father of fascism; "All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." If Trump was a fascist, he'd be adding to the Obama statist controls, not dismantling them. "Fascist" is over used and usually improperly applied. It doesn't mean "someone I dislike". Most of the people I see today screaming "fascist" are themselves very much fascists or their close in-bred cousins, communists.

Otherwise, a fair amount of what you say is correct.

Some days I just never know if I'm a NAZI, Fascist, or cisgendered something or other until I pull my pickup truck into a free charging station next to a Nissan Leaf. The nice thing about its dual exhaust is that not only does it boost my HP but it's loud enough I can't hear the ranting, so I just tell them to SPEAK LOUDER while I keep a straight face.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads