JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoever thought up I-1639....If I was a turkey , I'd proudly hoist my middle feather to them...
Andy

You should email this to your "representatives" if they're anti-2A... ;)

B4B8EAE6-EC6E-4E4E-9D89-76CB0051CCF3.jpeg

I have to pull a huge turkey prize for myself. I had to run out earlier and get some extra tables for our guests today. Upon backing up in the driveway, I backed into my trailer and broke my tail light. Found a replacement on ebay under forty bucks so no biggie. What's sad is that I broke the other one a few months ago whilst backing into my trash bin. Nothing like being consistent.

IMG_20181122_121353.jpg

I have to pull a huge turkey prize for myself. I had to run out earlier and get some extra tables for our guests today. Upon backing up in the driveway, I backed into my trailer and broke my tail light. Found a replacement on ebay under forty bucks so no biggie. What's sad is that I broke the other one a few months ago whilst backing into my trash bin. Nothing like being consistent.

View attachment 520552
Lol contact @Boboclown he just finished truck driver school .
He might be able to help you.
Sorry Bobo .
For calling you out but .this looks like a good spot .
Congrats to @Boboclown for completion of his CDL CLASS.

Lol so now there is going to be a TRUCK DRIVER OUT THERE . CALLED BOBOCLOWN.
LOL HEHEHE and don't forget he has a few AK 47 RIFLE.
JUST REMEMBERED THAT NEXT TIME YOU CUT OFF A TRUCK HEHEE

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top