JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoever thought up I-1639....If I was a turkey , I'd proudly hoist my middle feather to them...
Andy

You should email this to your "representatives" if they're anti-2A... ;)

B4B8EAE6-EC6E-4E4E-9D89-76CB0051CCF3.jpeg

I have to pull a huge turkey prize for myself. I had to run out earlier and get some extra tables for our guests today. Upon backing up in the driveway, I backed into my trailer and broke my tail light. Found a replacement on ebay under forty bucks so no biggie. What's sad is that I broke the other one a few months ago whilst backing into my trash bin. Nothing like being consistent.

IMG_20181122_121353.jpg

I have to pull a huge turkey prize for myself. I had to run out earlier and get some extra tables for our guests today. Upon backing up in the driveway, I backed into my trailer and broke my tail light. Found a replacement on ebay under forty bucks so no biggie. What's sad is that I broke the other one a few months ago whilst backing into my trash bin. Nothing like being consistent.

View attachment 520552
Lol contact @Boboclown he just finished truck driver school .
He might be able to help you.
Sorry Bobo .
For calling you out but .this looks like a good spot .
Congrats to @Boboclown for completion of his CDL CLASS.

Lol so now there is going to be a TRUCK DRIVER OUT THERE . CALLED BOBOCLOWN.
LOL HEHEHE and don't forget he has a few AK 47 RIFLE.
JUST REMEMBERED THAT NEXT TIME YOU CUT OFF A TRUCK HEHEE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads