JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got to be one of my Granddads. Immigrant, grew up dirt poor. Made a good life. VERY quiet man at least in the years I knew him. NOT someone to be messed with though. Owned a bar in retirement. Got knifed in the face one night. He took the guy who was 40 years his junior down and held him for cops. Then went and got face stitched up. Year later guy took a knife to him got him all down one side. He chased him out of the place and down the street. Guy again decades younger could see he was losing so he tried to take a pickup truck running at curb. Owner of said truck was large guy who worked timber in the woods (logger) who took exception and pounded kid into the sidewalk. Granddad walks back to bar bleeding all over. Refuses ambulance. Grabs bunch of bar towels and packs them against his side as he hails taxi to take him to ER. Doctors there said the only reason he was alive was the large mid-section he (was fat in old age) had going on. After he got out of hospital Grandma laid down the law. Either he sold bar, stopped working there, or start carrying a gun. He bought a little (for the time) German made .25. I remember as a kid seeing him getting ready to leave for work. He would drop that pistol in his pocket and kiss Grandma Goodbye. I still have that pistol. Was passed on to me by my Father. Still shoot it once in a blue moon just for the hell of it. Will keep that pistol I have zero use for till I die just because.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews