JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody that wants to punch me in the mouth.
I've met several people from this site and I can say all of them have been really stand up members of society.

I would like to meet everyone.
Even people I disagree with at times.

Meeting anyone who shows up would be great...putting a face to a screen name is always nice.
I think the meet up place is dog friendly...
Everybody I come across would rather meet Watson than me...so maybe he ought come on down...:D
Andy
WatsonGraduation.jpg

Go down to the Events and get together froum Joe link has all the info there
I must be blind. I was looking around and couldn't find anything...

I think I know what's up and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of the loud mouth, key board pounders on here! Should be great.
Geeze, @Captain O , you're one of the guys along with many others that I've enjoyed "conversations" with but have never met face to face. I met @clearconscience once, but it was so long ago I couldn't positively identify him out of a 2 person line up!:eek:

I think I know what's up and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of the loud mouth, key board pounders on here! Should be great.
Geeze, @Captain O , you're one of the guys along with many others that I've enjoyed "conversations" with but have never met face to face. I met @clearconscience once, but it was so long ago I couldn't positively identify him out of a 2 person line up!:eek:
Events and get togethers first thread NWFA BEER & FOOD GET TOGETHER SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24 2018

If I can get there, I'll be the only one in the crowd wearing either a bowler or a fedora. (I could be a real smart-aleck and wear my low-crown top hat).

I should be wearing my camel-colored bowler and my light-brown herringbone tweed jacket, brown shirt and brown slacks. (You couldn't miss me).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top