JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well. I wondered if he was joking too, but when he said he wasn't comfotable with me not willing to show I wasn't carrying and turned away... I figured he was likely serious.

I don't know his side though. For all I know, he just got jacked, we already had a meet set so he went through with it, but was still havin the shakes and acting out of character(?) Or... just acting the doofus... I have no idea what his deal was. I've never been accused of being the scary type though. No visible tattoos or peircings. Plain ol jeans, button down shirt and a ball cap.

Just your average old fart. 🤣
In my experience, people who are distrusting are projecting themselves into the situation and should not be trusted.
Guy I knew in my 20s woulda shot him for asking such a pussie question and taken his stuff.
E2A: have close to 300 transactions with members here (173 feedback), and not one was a Nth Level Tard like that.

Well. The person has a ton of positive feedback with no negatives so I wanted to first clarify if I wasn't somehow missing out on some rule or unspoken etiquette issue before doing anything to tarnish their rep.

I know I can be a little oblivious at times and don't have many FTF's with folks from this community under my belt.

I guess it's possible he recently had a bad experience and his request is "new policy" for him(?) He simply forgot to mention it to me before meeting up... honest mistake(??) Kinda strange to have all that feedback with no one mentioning it before. I can't imagine at least some others wouldn't feel as uncomfortable as I did being asked to show, though.
Frankly, he should have stipulated that the buyer not be carrying, which would have been a showstopper for me.
Seller wasted your time and fuel. Bust him for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top