JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody that wants to punch me in the mouth.
I've met several people from this site and I can say all of them have been really stand up members of society.

I would like to meet everyone.
Even people I disagree with at times.

Meeting anyone who shows up would be great...putting a face to a screen name is always nice.
I think the meet up place is dog friendly...
Everybody I come across would rather meet Watson than me...so maybe he ought come on down...:D
Andy
WatsonGraduation.jpg

Go down to the Events and get together froum Joe link has all the info there
I must be blind. I was looking around and couldn't find anything...

I think I know what's up and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of the loud mouth, key board pounders on here! Should be great.
Geeze, @Captain O , you're one of the guys along with many others that I've enjoyed "conversations" with but have never met face to face. I met @clearconscience once, but it was so long ago I couldn't positively identify him out of a 2 person line up!:eek:

I think I know what's up and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of the loud mouth, key board pounders on here! Should be great.
Geeze, @Captain O , you're one of the guys along with many others that I've enjoyed "conversations" with but have never met face to face. I met @clearconscience once, but it was so long ago I couldn't positively identify him out of a 2 person line up!:eek:
Events and get togethers first thread NWFA BEER & FOOD GET TOGETHER SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24 2018

If I can get there, I'll be the only one in the crowd wearing either a bowler or a fedora. (I could be a real smart-aleck and wear my low-crown top hat).

I should be wearing my camel-colored bowler and my light-brown herringbone tweed jacket, brown shirt and brown slacks. (You couldn't miss me).

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top