JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WholeSale Sports was purchased by the company that used to own them called I believe Sportsmens ______ (something). It happened a few days ago. The staff seems very happy about the management and organization change. They said selection and inventory would improve. In celebration, I ordered a Savage MK II FSS bot-action 22LR. The version they have at WS Sports is different from the standard model in that includes fiber optic front and fiber optic rear sites.

so,Sportsmans' warehous will once again really be sportsmans' warehouse. I nver stopped calling it that, lol

Literally within the last probably 3 or 4 months did I actually start calling it by its new name. Only took a few years to get used to the new name then they go back. Hey I'll call it even if they their ammo selection and prices improve! Kind of doubt that will happen but I can hope

Personally, I thought things improved when Wholesale Sports (the Canadian company) took control. There was no shortage of ARs in stock with the Wholesales I visited compared to the Sportsman Warehouse's I visited, which seemed more geared towards hunters versus tac. My last AR I got was at Wholesale for a great price. I remember the prices being higher at Sportsman's Warehouse as well.

Anyhow, I am not celebrating. :(

I'm glad sportsman's warehouse is coming back. I never called it wholesale sports. I even have a couple pens around the house that came from sportsman's warehouse.

I was just at the one in Salem yesterday it was still Wholesale. Is that all of them or just the one in your area? Do you have a link/source for this information?

The deal was just inked a few days ago. I don't know if it is all or some of the stores. It is going to take a little time to re-structure their internal systems and physically have signs made to place on their stores. My source was the employees at the WS Sports store on 82nd Avenue just south of Johnson Creek.

BTW, if anyone likes really good Mexican food across the street in the parking lot area near Home Depot is a restaurant called Bajio Mexican Grill. Two thumbs up.
Bajio Mexican Grill - Southeast Portland - Happy Valley, OR

I wonder if this includes the Lacey, WA branch? Not that they ever have anything reloading related in stock when I need it, but I suppose that's a universal issue now and for the foreseeable future

We don't have any good Mex restaurants here locally since Melaque closed, years ago

uh.. I didnt even realize they were still in around? Looked on the website they still have a store in Washington.. And I guess when I stopped in at the Anchorage AK store I had just assumed I was at a wholesale sports location..
Guess wait and see what stores are changing back again.

Hope they bring back the free pens :) Either way the store goes I am simply happy to know it is staying open. I was a little worried as their shelves cleared out over the last few months.

Either way the store goes I am simply happy to know it is staying open. I was a little worried as their shelves cleared out over the last few months.

What they need to do is bring back the Hog Wild BBQ food cart that was located in the Wholesale Sports parking lot on the north side of the building. Hog Wild BBQ used to have some of the best pulled pork in the area. Since then, Hog Wild moved across the street, opened a brick and mortar restaurant, hiked up their prices, and went downhill with their food. Obviously they bit off more than they could chew.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top