JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not sure, but based on the context of the OP, I'm guessing it's a derogatory term for those that support what some consider "far far right" ideals and politicians.

Well ok then. I support the 2A. That's about it.

Better to be free and lick windows, than a slave and lick boots. :)

But in today's viral climate, it may be a good idea to wipe those surfaces down with some disinfectant first whichever team one bats for.
:s0140:

"Window Licker" is a ugly term for the mentally challenged / disabled / handicapped.
It comes from the supposed habit of licking the school bus windows.

I work everyday with students who have been called this and worse to their faces...
Having to explain to them what this term means , when they ask , is heartbreaking.

It should have no place in our forum as it is very insulting.
Andy

I'm thinkin' the unwritten "celebrate diversity" rule has been violated. Matt Shea is a volatile figure who seems to offend certain elements, but he's a staunch supporter of the 2A, but … ya know … he doesn't check ALL the boxes.

"Window Licker" is a ugly term for the mentally challenged / disabled / handicapped.
It comes from the supposed habit of licking the school bus windows.

And all this time I thought it was just an Aphex Twin song. From the music video for it, I suppose I can see why they called it that.

Learn something new everyday.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top