Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Who loves the Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 1200bruce, Nov 10, 2013.

1. 1200bruce

1200bruce Port Angeles WA Active Member

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

They escaped with some wins when they probably shouldn't have. But a win is a win. I hope they go all the way and can come out victorious as I'm still miffed that the refs helped Pittsburgh win Super Bowl 40.

3. 1200bruce

1200bruce Port Angeles WA Active Member

I hear you there.

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. luke23

luke23 United States (Hawai'i island, Olympic Pen. WA) Active Member

Love my Seahawks. And you'd actually be really surprised how popular they are here in Hawai'i.

5. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

Gotta love them HAWKS!!!!!!!!! Our 3 youngest are always singing that especially on game day and all through shopping after the game today.

6. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

I live in Seattle now, who knows for how long, but ever since I moved here, the Seahawks have been winning.. And, when I was in Portland, the Ducks kept winning.. And, in Boise, the Broncos kept winning. I knew I was good luck.. :rolleyes: Has anyone thanked me yet for the good I have done for this team?? :D :D

Yeah, now that I am here.. I am a Hawk fan, even though I don't watch much football anymore.. I guess it's time to start learning the team.

Classic and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

From the bottom of my heart, this Seahawk Fan appreciates you bringing your luck to town:D