JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They escaped with some wins when they probably shouldn't have. But a win is a win. I hope they go all the way and can come out victorious as I'm still miffed that the refs helped Pittsburgh win Super Bowl 40.

I live in Seattle now, who knows for how long, but ever since I moved here, the Seahawks have been winning.. And, when I was in Portland, the Ducks kept winning.. And, in Boise, the Broncos kept winning. I knew I was good luck.. :rolleyes: Has anyone thanked me yet for the good I have done for this team?? :D :D

Yeah, now that I am here.. I am a Hawk fan, even though I don't watch much football anymore.. I guess it's time to start learning the team.

I live in Seattle now, who knows for how long, but ever since I moved here, the Seahawks have been winning.. And, when I was in Portland, the Ducks kept winning.. And, in Boise, the Broncos kept winning. I knew I was good luck.. :rolleyes: Has anyone thanked me yet for the good I have done for this team?? :D :D

Yeah, now that I am here.. I am a Hawk fan, even though I don't watch much football anymore.. I guess it's time to start learning the team.

From the bottom of my heart, this Seahawk Fan appreciates you bringing your luck to town:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top