JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No, not to yourself sicko - move right along:eek:

I'm talking a good'ol video of someone taking it to the nads:D.

This one had me belly laughing and sparked the idea to start a thread so I can find some more gold:rolleyes:.

Haha, I sent this to a couple people and got these responses:

"Dude.....im in my truck in front of the bank....now I can't go in until I stop the laugh..."

&

"Omg that is too funny! I think I felt a ghost pain when I watched it."

When he spreaded the legs out....I knew what was going on.... I tried to explain to many a woman what it's like......now I have a video......I prob would have to gag to give them a full expierence

and yes @Stomper I know where this is going.

When he spreaded the legs out....I knew what was going on.... I tried to explain to many a woman what it's like......now I have a video......I prob would have to gag to give them a full expierence

and yes @Stomper I know where this is going.

That's funny:D I have also had a few talks with my wife and thru a few videos, have I think, mostly explained that it starts out slow but then rapidly gains in intensity lol.

Reminds me of a story I heard years ago. Seems there was a discussion about which was more painful, a kick in the nuts or having a baby. The discussion ended when it was pointed out women would love to have another baby but no man wants another kick in the nuts. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top