JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you own a can am? The big problem with the polaris was no engine breaking going down steep hills, dam thing would wanna run away for you

No, I have an old Kawasaki Mule. My friend has a Maverick, his 2nd and my mom has a Defender. They seem super nice.

This is us up at priest lake in the Maverick.

PXL_20221027_235543910.jpg

We have a Kawaski MULE for working around our place. Works good enough. When we bail, I'll likely sell it, but buy another in new location.

Good luck with your search. :)

I was actively looking to buy a Can-Am Maverick right before the COVID hit. As you can guess, things got out of control shortly thereafter with pricing and availability.

I did a lot of research, settled on the Maverick, but couldn't decide on 2 or 4 seater, there's a pretty big difference is what you can do with either version, they each have strong strengths and weaknesses....obviously 4 seater if you have a family that likes to ride along.

I also STRONGLY considered the Honda Talon 1000, that DCT transmission is very nice. However, that's a lot of money for something that is only moderately "quick", but if you desire reliability it may be the much better choice. I like the Maverick because it is very fast, and would seem to be worth the asking price every time I scared myself with it!

Now with the market cooling, maybe I should get back into the hunt? Well, I hope the market is cooling.....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews