JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I take it you have not been paying much attention to this poster? This kind of comment is normal for him and you giving him reaction is just what he is craving. Need of attention and all. :s0092:
Exactly. I don't even know who it is but I know it's a troll cuz I can't see his posts (he's on my ignore list). These type of poeple live to stir up arguments and get one person fighting another while they sit back and watch. Don't take the bait!

I think the best solution is to put known trolls on ignore unless there is some anti-troll rule or something which could spare their crap for everyone. But just my take. I've seen one troll in particular (rx-79 I think is his name) occupy 5 pages of ridiculous argument in an otherwise helpful thread.

Paul is still with us. It was a Reddit hoax. Me and his brother Roy run The Paul Harrell Fan Club page on Facebook.

20240122_182349.jpg

Wasn't this some made up sh!t by yankee Marshall again to get views on his YouTube channel? He makes up bubblegum to stir up trouble which makes idiots view his channel. He has attacked most all the prominent gun you tubers, sometimes repeatedly. Fe falsely accusing Mrgunsngear of stolen valor. There are members here that have said they would SSS him based on his past actions, no kidding.

Last Edited:
Wasn't this some made up sh!t by yankee Marshall again to get views on his YouTube channel? He makes up bubblegum to stir up trouble which makes idiots view his channel. He has attacked most all the prominent gun you tubers, sometimes repeatedly. Fe falsely accusing Mrgunsngear of stolen valor. There are members here that have said they would SSS him based on his past actions, no kidding.
He has... an abrasive personality.

Yankee will spit on a grave for a single click.

Link?

Yankee did a video thanking Paul for his channel. He never said that Paul died. Although I'm not a huge fan of Yankee anyway.

Too lazy to search it but these two were going at each other a while back. Yankee accusing the guy of making up his service. So the guy does a video showing his papers to prove. So Yankee does a video showing proof that a guy named HR Puff N Stuff had the same credentials. So saying the guy could have faked his "proof", and that he was promoting the sale of junk. It soured me on Yankee enough that I stopped bothering to watch his stuff.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top