JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walgreens sells clippers for around $20-30. I haven't paid for a haircut since I was 20.

Doesnt hurt that I started going bald when I was 20 so I shaved it off. Haven't looked back. :D

My wife watched a few YT tutorials, and we gave it a shot. Not quite as good as the professionals, but good enough where I really consider letting her do it from now on to save over $100 per year.

Though I keep the sides trimmed, I still need a haircut badly. Since I use so much pomade it disguises it to some degree. In other words, no cuts, but still do the oil change. Completely coincidentally, I went from a full beard to a Van Dyke just before the pandemic hit, so the facial hair isn't difficult to maintain. Here's hoping my hairdresser isn't too backlogged when she opens back up, though I wager she will be.

I've been cutting my own hair for about four years. It's been a while since I've had a rough cut, but I'm married, I don't have anybody to impress.

My wife went for a walk with the dog, and as soon as she left, I got my three kids in the backyard (6, 10, 13) and they buzzed my head. Wife got back and we were all sitting on the couch with my new haircut. We took bets on what my kids mom would say. Needles to say she was not super pleased. I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I went pony tail last fall. After high and tights for the last 30 years, I have felt the need to give the world a bit of a middle finger. If it was good enough for the founding patriots, it's good enough for me. Turns out that I'm quite the handsome devil though.... :s0139:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top