JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the fridge in the RV cooling down and everything except guns and food packed. Heading out a day early as I'm taking the 5 month old pup out so I can shoot some doves for him.

Reports I'm getting is the deer did not do well this winter in the Columbia Basin and populations are down. Not looking good for birds this year either. Then again, never shot anything sitting on the couch at home.
I haven't seen a lot of doves this year but have seen lots of quail in the coast range. Had a target lying on the ground on a hill and was shooting across to it and a quail with 2 chicks walked across it.

Jonesing!!
Me and my boy. Can't leave early, but should be in camp by Sunday noon and staying till Saturday. Fishing shooting hunting all that on agenda.
Hopefully we can get some blood on his hands for the first time. Fossil can be sh.. show

opening day!
50234B15-49C9-4F5C-A674-3AD5D0BCEBC7.jpeg EDE8CE2F-9D12-40B0-80F4-95353B18ABA6.jpeg 6230846F-5C77-4456-84C4-3100BB1C89B5.jpeg

Nice, congrats.
your post brought back a memory, that rack is almost identical to the first deer I got over 30 years ago. I still have the antlers.
thanks. it was an awesome time! we did well. 5/7. the other two guys missed on their only opportunities.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top