JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet none of you have tried 'Adfail hen' - toted as a 'Sparkling Welsh Whiskey Liqueur with a hint of the Sea and Kelp. Triple-aged in our unique creosote-steeped plywood boxes for a total of three weeks and then ready for your enjoyment. 140% Proof - may be substituted for Nitro where permitted.'

Just kidding ya. :)

Here's an actual Welsh whiskey for you:

penderyn-independence-icons-of-wales-whisky.jpg
"Penderyn Independence Bottling Note
The next installment of Penderyn's Icons of Wales, honouring that well known Welshman, Thomas Jefferson. What, you didn't know Thomas Jefferson was Welsh? It's true! The third President of the United States of America was vocal and proud of his Welsh heritage, we'll have you know. This is a limited edition release from the Welsh distillery, finished in Madeira wine casks."

Balvenie 14 Year Caribbean Cask

Worth.Every.Penny.

And it takes a lot of pennies to get it.

I haven't made whiskey a habit since a buddy and I drank a fifth and a half a fifth in a half-hour chug a lug contest and damn near died. The entire next week I sure wanted to die... alcohol poisoning is a beotch!

Nothing wrong with any of the whiskeys mentioned here... many I haven't tried and I'm sure I would have liked to if my liver doc said I could.

Mixed: (Assuming, just for conversation's sake, a year later that the OP wanted something better than Potters, Monarch, or Hood River) Seagram's Seven and 7(Up) is a good drink. Seagram's VO and water is a good drink. Crown should never be mixed. No whiskey should ever suffer being put into Coca Cola. Coffee is good with just about any of the above.

Old Overholt was my sippin whiskey when I carried a flask.

I drank Highland Park 12, neat, for many years, then started getting migraines whenever I would have some.
The only one I currently have is Tatoosh Single Malt.
I cannot imagine mixing whisky (or whiskey). Bleech.

I just had a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 dropped off at my office.
I'm thinking it's probably pretty good stuff!
LOL. I cannot say - have always thought of it as a highschooler's "get drunk quick" choice.

I bet none of you have tried 'Adfail hen' - toted as a 'Sparkling Welsh Whiskey Liqueur with a hint of the Sea and Kelp. Triple-aged in our unique creosote-steeped plywood boxes for a total of three weeks and then ready for your enjoyment. 140% Proof - may be substituted for Nitro where permitted.'
Here's your creosote-steeped plywood box:
1572558445239.png

Reminds me of Mad Dog.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR