JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently have a RCBS balance beam scale and a low $ Frankford Arsenal digital scale.The digital has some drift and shuts off after a minute or so. Between the both of them I can get a pretty close reading, but its a lot of fiddling.

So, I'm looking for a better electronic scale with consistant readings and an adjustable shut off timer. My budget is $100 +-.

Suggestions?

I bought a PACT scale and then received one (the pro version) as a gift. I have used them both for years and followed the directions exactly and kept static at bay when using or storing them. I think they are very good products and would buy the pro if I lost them, since I do not really need 2 scales and the pro works with the powder dispenser which I have also used for years.
There are also some other good scales on the market, but I would not buy one that does not come with checkweights. I have also used a lot of FA products over the years and liked them well enough, but that scale and others like it is not something I would buy. Something a bit more substantial is called for, I think.

Just picked up a RCBS balance beam to replace a digital scale. I'm done with digital for now they're just to finicky and temperature sensitive.

Loaded up 50 rounds of .243 a couple weeks back with the RCBS and was really surprised how fast it went.

you can buy the rcbs charge master scale and if you later decide add on the powder dispenser...

or get both...

hornady has a nice powder dispenser for about 200$

You just about can't go wrong in whatever one you decide on. You get what you pay for. FWIW I have a Dillon D-Terminator and so far have had very good luck with it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top