JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if there's any members still active from back around '09-'11? Back when there was a live chat and Randy Pinkham was still alive and kickin.

Those were my most active years on here. I sure was sorry to hear of Pinkhamr's passing!

Close.

Dec 1, 2010

I was even a mod at one point. I was highly active for a long time. Life changes made me less active and only check in from time to time.

Just wondering if there's any members still active from back around '09-'11? Back when there was a live chat and Randy Pinkham was still alive and kickin.

Those were my most active years on here. I sure was sorry to hear of Pinkhamr's passing!
OCT 2011. I think I might have traded you some beef bones for some .22 back in the day in an interaction from SGT?

Ive done many deals with pinkham over the years and been around this forum a long time.

Earned my only negative trade rating years ago for some guy getting upset over me not including a charging handle with a upper

I've been here since 9/11/11. I've, literally become an "Old Timer" since then.Pretty tight knit back then. I kinda felt like I got to know most members from their postings. It was a very welcoming group. It still is, even with the huge membership that has joined.

There are some members that passed that I felt real hurt when they left us. You come to feel like you know these people personally

Playing around on the way back machine, I found a snapshot of the page on 3/9/2009! That old webpage formatting really got my heart racing! I miss the days of face to face transactions where the only background check was a guy's word and a solid handshake.

Ironically enough in the snapshot I was selling a buffer assembly and stock for an AR. Earlier today I just made a WTB posting for an AR buffer tube, lol.

D4A5662A-3432-4C70-B305-BE2FB8E55A41.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads