JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How did I miss this thread? Damn I must've been in a cave or something.

Insert your favorite "Bring out your dead" memes here.

Anyways, member since December 2012, there' was some ups and downs in the beginning but I ain't hatin on anybody too much but have more than a few on ignore. Keeps my BP down so if you can't see my posts while logged on then yer on it. :s0140:
I've met quite a few members buyin/sellin/tradin, shot quite a few rounds with a few and have taken a select few fishing, you know who you are…
So fortunate to meet good like minded people.

Last Edited:
Back when you could sell guns like gentlemen (and ladies), I sold a gun to a gentleman from the valley. Drove over from Bend and met at the golf course in Stayton. Handed over the gun and he recommended this new local forum. Went home and joined. Wish I still remembered the guys name.

Seems like ages ago, but short story long, June 4, 2009 join date.

How did I miss this thread? Damn I must've been in a cave or something.

Insert your favorite "Bring out your dead" memes here.

Anyways, member since December 2012, there' was some ups and downs in the beginning but I ain't hatin on anybody too much but have more than a few on ignore. Keeps my BP down so if you can't see my posts while logged on then yer on it. :s0140:
I've met quite a few members buyin/sellin/tradin, shot quite a few rounds with a few and have taken a select few fishing, you know who you are…
So fortunate to meet good like minded people.
Just for you Jim!

Seems you've been.....
View: https://youtu.be/f6AaHrOYpi0

I was working nights as a project supervisor in the fall of 08 and one night made a craigslist posting asking if anybody knew where to buy "guns", of course it got flagged and removed but before it did somebody emailed me the link to outdoorstrader which I used extensively and one of the deals I did with a guy (I bought a Cobray m11) and he was talking about NWF.
Looks like my join date was 3/10 I swear it was in 09 sometime.... I did a couple of deals with pink hammer, sweet beard, gi Joe, used to chat with trlssmn who was on all the time. Miss the old days!

Just wondering if there's any members still active from back around '09-'11? Back when there was a live chat and Randy Pinkham was still alive and kickin.

Those were my most active years on here. I sure was sorry to hear of Pinkhamr's passing!
I have absolutely no idea how long I've been here.

*edit* Nevermind. January 2012.

2012. I was on SWFA and then learned that there was a NWFA. Lurked here for a while and then joined.
And it's been a good-old time ever since!

I was recommended this place when I put our first pistol purchase up for sale on ifish. A member there, BeefCake, told me about NWFA. Been here pretty much daily since. That gun we sold was a Keltec PF9 that was Wifey's first gun. That we had to send back, at our cost, to Keltec to fix. We learned, a Lady's first gun should NOT be a 9mm mouse gun!

May 2009 here. I miss the days when face to face firearms transfers were easy in Oregon. The firearms classified were full of deals and guys trading. Now it has a lot more dealer postings.

The forums back in the day seemed less political and they feel much more aggressive now. I still check in on the site every now and then but not nearly as much as years ago.

Joe Link sent me a pm on Glocktalk a day after NWFA went live. He noticed I was from the PNW and asked if I wanted to check it out. Well I did. Been here ever since! :cool:
I've wondered what actual day/month/year this site came to life! Cool! I came here pretty much, 2 years from when it started.

There has been mention made of some missed members that are no longer with us.
Has anyone ever started a thread keeping track of those members ?
If not, let me start by remembering Sgt. Nambu.

There has been mention made of some missed members that are no longer with us.
Has anyone ever started a thread keeping track of those members ?
If not, let me start by remembering Sgt. Nambu.
Feb 6, 2009 for me.
As for old members, has anyone heard from Tac lately?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top