JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NRA made signs and manned a booth at the Puyallup Fair... They aren't even part of the SAF's challenge that was filed in Tacoma. They took WA members money and I didn't see one commercial. I don't see "them" questioning the constitutionality of the "BUBBLEGUM" law...
I will never waste another cent on those worthless POS's........... All they want is your money, lesson learned:(

this is exactly what bloomberg wants you to do. he stated destroying the NRA is his #1 priority. abandoning the NRA makes bloomberg smile.

The NRA made signs and manned a booth at the Puyallup Fair... They aren't even part of the SAF's challenge that was filed in Tacoma. They took WA members money and I didn't see one commercial. I don't see "them" questioning the constitutionality of the "BUBBLEGUM" law...
I will never waste another cent on those worthless POS's........... All they want is your money, lesson learned:(

Bloomberg paying you well ?

I wonder how they asked for assistance on this. There has to be something in writing somewhere.

it doesn't have to be in writing. verbal discussions with their regional rep could have happened. i have no doubt SAF talked with the NRA about it.

not all my discussions with 2a groups or elected representatives are in writing. this doesn't mean they didn't happen. let's just say, only the stuff i NEED to be in writing is in writing.

it doesn't have to be in writing. verbal discussions with their regional rep could have happened. i have no doubt SAF talked with the NRA about it.

not all my discussions with 2a groups or elected representatives are in writing. this doesn't mean they didn't happen. let's just say, only the stuff i NEED to be in writing is in writing.

The point is they are not very cordial to the NRA. There is a problem with that.
They all need to cooperate and get along. Lone wolves doom themselves in things like this and the
people in WA deserve better.

Actually, the voter turnout was 54.16% (which isn't much, but it also isn't 40%....:rolleyes:;) ) of which <broken link removed> voted for I594.....hmmm...I'm not really strong in math, but I'm feeling like that is in the neighborhood of 25-30% of the total of Washington voters who voted for 'stricter background checks'...o_O

What I don't get is how the anti's turned those numbers into, "80% of Washington voters wanted more gun control":mad::mad:...
I have actually had several students sheepishly raise their hands and admit they voted "for" I-594 because they thought it was just a BGC...:(:( *sigh* So sad are the consequences of a society that wants truth to be 'relative', which makes bald faced lying and emotional manipulation just a pragmatic means to a desired end....:eek:

I would have asked them to stick out their hands...o_O

jpeg.jpg

there's also little excuse for WA to have low voter turnout because of the vote by mail.

bottom line is WA residents are 'tards.

and TN, holy crap voter apathy!

The point is they are not very cordial to the NRA. There is a problem with that.
They all need to cooperate and get along. Lone wolves doom themselves in things like this and the
people in WA deserve better.

yes, I keep saying the SAF and the NRA need to work together better. but without pressure from members to do that, it's unlikely to happen.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

We don't see TV ads for much in WA state here in Vancouver as all the commercial stations are in Portland. Besides some people are never happy with an outcome, no matter how much is spent or what is done.
I see that the anti's "divide and conquer" plan is working well.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"
NRA spent more than $500,000 on the campaign to defeat I-594.
A whopping 500K??? I'm supposed to be impressed? PAHLEAZE.......................:mad:

Like i have said in post #8. Some just will not be satisfied, Bloombergs got you hog tied fella!!!!:mad:

Like i have said in post #8. Some just will not be satisfied, Bloombergs got you hog tied fella!!!!:mad:

No sir! Bloomberg has the NRA hog tied because they weren't willing to fight major anti 2nd amendment legislation that is spreading to other states as we type! This was the fight that was needed and I feel my annual payment was wasted on a couple No on 594 signs.
I didn't see the commercial calling out the blatant misrepresentations made into commercials! Sadly the liberals are great liars and it isn't against the law in WA to lie during a campaign as long as no slander takes place. Our wonderful supreme court ruled that it was the voters responsibility to know the facts......................

And then it just does not really matter how you voted on 594 because Bloomberg has won. You are playing checkers and he is playing chess.
NRA is "us." Demand accountability. Become involved. I have in the past sponsored NRA banquets and I'm an NRA Certified Instructor and just got my Refuse to be a Victim instructor Cert. THIS IS WHERE THE BATTLE WILL BE WON OR LOST. Not at a gun show, but where the public may not be familiar with guns, rights, and politics. Hearts and Minds. Maybe you didn't see a commercial because they ran them on stations or programs that you don't normally watch? I don't know and I'm not blindly defending any institution to which I give my hard earned dollars and time.
DONT QUIT THE TEAM BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THE DECISIONS THE COACH MAKES OR BECAUSE THE OTHER TEAM CHEATS.

I support SAF, OFF AND NRA, but if we abandon the largest political group defending gun rights we're truly hosed. Demand accountability but don't give up.

I wrote them too but have not received a reply. Thanks for sharing this as it pretty much asked them the same question and I'm guessing the answer I'll get (assuming I do) will be pretty much the same. It does clearly show they were involved -- which is great, because outwardly, to me at least, they just did not seem to be present. The risk of losing the states one by one, is that it weakens the NRA's national fight. I think that is why so many of us want to see them be omnipresent in future match-up's.

The results clearly show that these initiatives (agenda's) can be purchased. Collectively, through smaller donations, we have the buying power to offset this... but we don't do so. It's kind of unsettling that ultra rich idealists are running about acquiring change that fits their societal view, but that's not exactly new in the country's history; the Rockefeller's, Carnegie's, Forbes's and the like shaped the political spectrum we have today. I was holding out hope of hearing some big money, pro 2AR, folks willing to help... it never came... where are they?

I suppose what is different about their meddling with 2AR rights is that it strikes at the core foundation of what makes America unique, special and great. Attempting to tell me what size soda I can buy is one thing, working to take away my right to defend myself and family from personal threat, both domestic or, God forbid, foreign, crosses the line.

You are such a Negative Nancy aren't you Classic?:D

The NRA s like the Wounded Warrior Project... They take your money and less than 50% go to the cause... I just read a report where 5 million of the 150 million collected went toward the cause.
Negative Nancy? Really? Crooks like the NRA ask for your money and your trust but when it came to fighting 594 which was the most damaging legislation to their "supposed"cause, the spent 1/2 million (one 20th) of the opposition on signs... ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING????
Give your money to the 2nd Amendment Foundation!!! At least they are fighting the good fight in court!
I will NEVER give another Cent to the NRA!!! The battle of the Decade happens and they sit with their "Peni... MEMBER" in their hand while they laughed all the way to the bank.
So tell me caveman, since you seem to have a hardon for me, what did you do???

always believe everything you read on the internet. you probably believe most of the NRA's money comes from manufacturers as well.

the NRA fought and defeated, nationally, the most dangerous threat to our rights -- congress who can pass sweeping national anti-gun legislation. 5 million of 150 million? really? where did the money to defeat the congressional races come from?

you abandon the NRA, which is exactly what bloomberg wants you to do. good for you following his marching orders. you obeyed him very well.

It seens your the one with the hard on Dude not me, I just hate when people have the attitude that they know all the facts when, clearly, you do not believe them.
You make it seem like you did more than the NRA did.
I'll not argue with someone whom has (I assume) has read this entire thread and still does not have a clue.

Bub By Nancy. .....:p

The NRA s like the Wounded Warrior Project... They take your money and less than 50% go to the cause... I just read a report where 5 million of the 150 million collected went toward the cause.
Negative Nancy? Really? Crooks like the NRA ask for your money and your trust but when it came to fighting 594 which was the most damaging legislation to their "supposed"cause, the spent 1/2 million (one 20th) of the opposition on signs... ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING????
Give your money to the 2nd Amendment Foundation!!! At least they are fighting the good fight in court!
I will NEVER give another Cent to the NRA!!! The battle of the Decade happens and they sit with their "Peni... MEMBER" in their hand while they laughed all the way to the bank.
So tell me caveman, since you seem to have a hardon for me, what did you do???

Classic -- I understand your frustration and many of us, including me, really would like to see the NRA have a much bigger presence in all future initiatives around the country... and rest assured they are coming. :mad:

I don't know whether your claims about the NRA are fact or not (hope not), but I urge you to not give up on them as they are, for the good, the bad and the ugly, our best hope of keeping our 2AR rights from being dismantled. They do have a long successful history defending our rights and without them we would likely look a lot like any number of countries in Europe... defenseless, docile, tax paying sheep.

If you haven't done so, consider writing the NRA executives a letter expressing your views and concerns. Your choosing not to support the NRA is like putting a check mark in the anti-gun folks win column. If we're going to be successful, we need everyone on our team to be in the fight... which includes a well funded NRA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top