JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a guns safe, now I am looking for ammo safe. I want something not just a steel locker I want something with nice racks and combo lock that I can put all my ammos and magazines in it. I dont want to spend thousand bucks like my gunsafe. I want decent size that people cant get into too easy. Please give input and links to where I can find this at.

I have a safe for sale that you guys might like, it has electronic combos and two seperate compartments. Its all solid steel and weights about 150#s the measurements are 20"by 20" and 30" tall. Allied Safe and Security sold and maintained the safe in Portland, Retail was around $900 new, this safe has no damage and only slight signs of use. The electronic locks alone sell for $360 each at Allied. Kaba Mas - Kaba Brand Products
I had this for sale on Craigs list and should post here in the for sale section. I am unable to put up pictures hear but would be happy to e-mail some to you and I'll work on my posting pictures skills.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top