Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Ammo Safe.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Benny503, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Got a guns safe, now I am looking for ammo safe. I want something not just a steel locker I want something with nice racks and combo lock that I can put all my ammos and magazines in it. I dont want to spend thousand bucks like my gunsafe. I want decent size that people cant get into too easy. Please give input and links to where I can find this at.

2. fishorgolf

fishorgolf Portland Oregon Member

I think I sent you a PM if it didn't go through let me know, thanks

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Snohomish County, WA Active Member

share the info . .

4. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

Northwest Armory in Portland or Costco :thumbup:

5. fishorgolf

I have a safe for sale that you guys might like, it has electronic combos and two seperate compartments. Its all solid steel and weights about 150#s the measurements are 20"by 20" and 30" tall. Allied Safe and Security sold and maintained the safe in Portland, Retail was around $900 new, this safe has no damage and only slight signs of use. The electronic locks alone sell for $360 each at Allied. Kaba Mas - Kaba Brand Products
    I had this for sale on Craigs list and should post here in the for sale section. I am unable to put up pictures hear but would be happy to e-mail some to you and I'll work on my posting pictures skills.

6. fishorgolf

I do like the idea of a ammo safe and haden't thought of using this safe for that use, but its a good idea. $300 or there about would be a fair price for this safe.
    Still trying to post a picture.

7. Benny503

Your PM didn't go through.

8. Benny503

That sound like a good safe. But if I take my truck to PDX and drive that thing back here will cost me a fortune. I have a F350, it does around 13 miles per gallon :) all I use it for pulling my fifth wheels during summer for camping. It park all winter long beside those heavy snow days.

I went out and bought this
    Husky 32 in. Floor Cabinet-32FC01BP-THD at The Home Depot