Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Where to buy Ammo Safe.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Benny503, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Got a guns safe, now I am looking for ammo safe. I want something not just a steel locker I want something with nice racks and combo lock that I can put all my ammos and magazines in it. I dont want to spend thousand bucks like my gunsafe. I want decent size that people cant get into too easy. Please give input and links to where I can find this at.

2. fishorgolf

fishorgolf Portland Oregon Member

I think I sent you a PM if it didn't go through let me know, thanks

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Snohomish County, WA Active Member

share the info . .

4. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

Northwest Armory in Portland or Costco :thumbup:

5. fishorgolf

I have a safe for sale that you guys might like, it has electronic combos and two seperate compartments. Its all solid steel and weights about 150#s the measurements are 20"by 20" and 30" tall. Allied Safe and Security sold and maintained the safe in Portland, Retail was around $900 new, this safe has no damage and only slight signs of use. The electronic locks alone sell for $360 each at Allied. Kaba Mas - Kaba Brand Products
    I had this for sale on Craigs list and should post here in the for sale section. I am unable to put up pictures hear but would be happy to e-mail some to you and I'll work on my posting pictures skills.

6. fishorgolf

I do like the idea of a ammo safe and haden't thought of using this safe for that use, but its a good idea. $300 or there about would be a fair price for this safe.
    Still trying to post a picture.

7. Benny503

Your PM didn't go through.

8. Benny503

That sound like a good safe. But if I take my truck to PDX and drive that thing back here will cost me a fortune. I have a F350, it does around 13 miles per gallon :) all I use it for pulling my fifth wheels during summer for camping. It park all winter long beside those heavy snow days.

I went out and bought this
    Husky 32 in. Floor Cabinet-32FC01BP-THD at The Home Depot