JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fred Meyer seems to be my venue of choice.
I'm not sure if you have to be concerned about the parking lots of stores that have 25 or more guns in inventory. (and the background check requirement)

Sportsman's Warehouse

If the place has an FFL, it is my understanding that you can't do it on their property (including parking lot). I think the reason is that the BATF rules are written that way. I have been told that twice by knowledgeable people (including one large gun store manager), but haven't found the rule myself - I haven't looked for it.

Park and Ride lot

Library parking lot....

if I were in Seattle, I'd find the parking lot of any city park.... hoping Mayor Chump Change would send someone round to arrest me for possession of a firearm "in pubilc" in his kingd.. er, squeeze me, city. Da Noive a dad guy.....

I wouldn't transfer a firearm at any Place that sells guns such as Sportsmans etc.

166.432 Definitions for ORS 166.412 and 166.433 to 166.441.

“Gun show” means an event at which more than 25 firearms are on site and available for transfer."

https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/ors/ors166.html

Sure it's not an event but there are more than 25 firearms are on site and available for transfer. Do you want to be in court trying to explain the meaning of the word "event" with the people that wrote the law on the opposing team?

I have done a FTF in the SE Portland Police precinct parking lot though :s0155:

Am I the only one that would do the sale at my own house? Is there a law against this? And why am I the only one that would do it in my home?

Nope, no law to my knowledge.

We don't like them knowing where we live cause we might have other goodies and we tend not to trust people we don't know...

Or something like that.

Something about meeting somebody for the first time that makes the paranoid ones of us want a public place with many exits...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top