JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A guy on an atv site posted it so I had to check it out. I dont belong to any gun forums because the ones I have in the past seems like there are alot of no it all and if you ask questions they think you should no you get roasted. From what I have seen its not like that here. So I signed up. Nice to be hear.

I was posting ads on craigslist and recieved an e-mail with a suggestion and a link to this place. I'd like to thank the guy who told me about this place. Now it's me who's telling other craigslist gun parts posters about NWFA.

I was on another board and heard some of the loud mouth know-it-all members there trash talking this board so I had to come and see for myself.

Searching for local websites to list my rifle for sale, and boy did I get more then I bargained for. Thanks for having such a great site, filled with wonderful people.

Hopefully I get to meet my first one FTF in the next day or 2. :)

Found it thru a link from a different web site, browsed thru it for a few minutes then joined . I LOVE IT ! Nice to be able to talk to "locals". I'm sure I'll be spending some time on here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top