JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A guy on an atv site posted it so I had to check it out. I dont belong to any gun forums because the ones I have in the past seems like there are alot of no it all and if you ask questions they think you should no you get roasted. From what I have seen its not like that here. So I signed up. Nice to be hear.

I was posting ads on craigslist and recieved an e-mail with a suggestion and a link to this place. I'd like to thank the guy who told me about this place. Now it's me who's telling other craigslist gun parts posters about NWFA.

I was on another board and heard some of the loud mouth know-it-all members there trash talking this board so I had to come and see for myself.

Searching for local websites to list my rifle for sale, and boy did I get more then I bargained for. Thanks for having such a great site, filled with wonderful people.

Hopefully I get to meet my first one FTF in the next day or 2. :)

Found it thru a link from a different web site, browsed thru it for a few minutes then joined . I LOVE IT ! Nice to be able to talk to "locals". I'm sure I'll be spending some time on here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top