JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Tbh i was just browsing the web for a different site other than GB and Armslist. Came across this and havent turned back, Ive made several deals over this forum.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

Well, I said to myself there's 106 miles to Chicago, I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and I'm wearing sunglasses...then it came to me! I know, "Northwest Firearms!!!!!" I don't even have to drive...and here I am. :)

So, how'd you

A good friend of mine told me about it. Was telling him how most web pages like this are garbage. He recommended I join this one.

Hello NW Firearms members. I heard about the website from a co-worker. Interests in most firearms, especially associated with classic American calibers.
Happily remarried with children. Other interests, Triumph cars and Norton Commando motorcycles.

I was trying to price something and your classifieds popped up... I looked a little deeper... 'Till I fell into the Forum. Not sure where you had me but it may have been at hello.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews