JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol did BLACK LIVES MATTER ever tell you where they train.
Hehehe.

While I am for every citizen learning to defend him or herself and support public land being used by all members of the public responsibly, the other use of the acronym didn't even cross my mind. I doubt any of their organizers would be eager to hang out and swap good shooting spots with me. lol, you got me.

Smiles old.gif Been so long ago I forgit.

Someone mentioned it on another forum. I followed the trail to here as I'm interested in finding more than one source for classified ads. Also I am finding the other forum I am on, more with a bunch of people who start to initiate things that aren't exactly friendly. Happy to be here and I'm ready to have a look around.

Someone mentioned it on another forum. I followed the trail to here as I'm interested in finding more than one source for classified ads. Also I am finding the other forum I am on, more with a bunch of people who start to initiate things that aren't exactly friendly. Happy to be here and I'm ready to have a look around.

I have experienced the same thing, and this is the first forum I've been on where everyone is really kind and receptive. I'm glad someone else has had that experience too. Welcome aboard my friend, and your amongst friends here for real.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
pdxFrank from Airgun Nation sent me an invite. Said there were people here that might want to get together and have an airgun shoot at some time. I also like powder burners.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top