JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found NWFA while actively looking for local/regional classifieds listings - so, browser search. I feel like a lot of things on my radar end up being in Oregon, though, maybe a consequence of Washington's laws in recent years.

I found NWFA while actively looking for local/regional classifieds listings - so, browser search. I feel like a lot of things on my radar end up being in Oregon, though, maybe a consequence of Washington's laws in recent years.
Hidey Ho neighbor. Lots of west coast regulations I am not aware of. I am from the NC mountains and just 2.5 hrs south. down to South Cakalakey the gun laws are nill. I don't mind being held accounted for. There are enough personal sale opportunities and multiple purchases being made that the ATF doesn't attempt to track each sale. There is a registry but that last as far as the parking lot. Good to have you in the circle.

I read about it in a few firearms related forums over the years and finally decided to check it out after hearing it was like armslist but a lot better. already bought a gun off of hear, and my only gripes are related to new members not being able to leave reviews

I've been lurking here for a couple of years reading post, and finally decided to sign up.

I found this forum while searching for information concerning new gun laws, and how they affect my life.

Hello Marc
This is a great place for discussion and fun exchange of personal gun collections, preferences and histories. It's also a place to introduce your gun control values and self/home defense weapons, ammo and techniques. Good times to be had by all ! You will make your own experience. I like it and I am an east coaster.

Hello Marc
This is a great place for discussion and fun exchange of personal gun collections, preferences and histories. It's also a place to introduce your gun control values and self/home defense weapons, ammo and techniques. Good times to be had by all ! You will make your own experience. I like it and I am an east coaster.
"Gun control values" ...... I hope you mean proper grip of firearm . ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top