JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good old word-o'-mouth! On a jobsite from a sewer inspector of all places...đź’©
Stick around for awhile. Participate some. If you get some good from the place, become a supporting member and get some special privilege's. Then you might get in to a little sewer from time to time ! It can get pretty fun around here! Depending on your definition of fun that is. :D

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I was asking my search engine a legal question on 37mm and what qualifications makes it a destructive device rather than just a signaling device and it led me here as apparently I am not the only one wishing the answer to this question

Was looking up about the ins and outs of buying from WA and happily found this

I was asking my search engine a legal question on 37mm and what qualifications makes it a destructive device rather than just a signaling device and it led me here as apparently I am not the only one wishing the answer to this question
Welcome. You sound reasonable. You will like this forum. No big attitudes to complicate your participation. I'm try to find 22 Hornet .

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us? uGoogle Search

So, how'd you hear about us?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads