JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting "Reader Comments" included at end of article.

Just confirms there are a lot of folks that don't like guns. From my standpoint...these folks don't seem to realize that a loss of one constitutional right can lead to the loss of others.

I talked to a guy that works at one of the local Bi-marts today. He said that he has been having guys come in and buy huge amounts of ammo that don't even have guns to resale at a profit! I think that may be part of our problem too!

“I consider myself open-minded, but I admit I have some concerns of my own,” he said. “I voted for Obama but the one area where I disagreed with him was in his stance on guns.”

Now that is a non sequitur if there ever was one......................

“I consider myself open-minded, but I admit I have some concerns of my own,” he said. “I voted for Obama but the one area where I disagreed with him was in his stance on guns.”

Now that is a non sequitur if there ever was one......................

You must be kidding,

so much for that government education.

Yeah, 22lr stuff is hard to find. A lot of places have .223 in stock right now. I just picked up a couple of hundred rounds. I cannot find .40 to save my life though!

That;s cause I was in Portland last weekend and bought up ALL the .40 at Walmart..... three BiMarts had NOTHING>....... not that I use, anyway, and I have different things that will eat fourteen different common rounds...... I could not believe it, BiMart had not one round I could use......

But, Walmart did... it took three trips (their new policy of six boxes per customer per day......) but I got all their forty, and a fair bit of 7mm RMag.

Wanted .308 for the new gun arriving tomorrow, they were out... but the one in Lacey had a pile of it, so I got some...... Federal PSP, but hey, it should make some noise. Didn't go back for the rest of it, though... another six boxes left. I MUCH prefer shopping at the Oregon stores, though.. I despise the thought of handing over extra money for beans for the queen.......

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews