JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting "Reader Comments" included at end of article.

Just confirms there are a lot of folks that don't like guns. From my standpoint...these folks don't seem to realize that a loss of one constitutional right can lead to the loss of others.

I talked to a guy that works at one of the local Bi-marts today. He said that he has been having guys come in and buy huge amounts of ammo that don't even have guns to resale at a profit! I think that may be part of our problem too!

“I consider myself open-minded, but I admit I have some concerns of my own,” he said. “I voted for Obama but the one area where I disagreed with him was in his stance on guns.”

Now that is a non sequitur if there ever was one......................

“I consider myself open-minded, but I admit I have some concerns of my own,” he said. “I voted for Obama but the one area where I disagreed with him was in his stance on guns.”

Now that is a non sequitur if there ever was one......................

You must be kidding,

so much for that government education.

Yeah, 22lr stuff is hard to find. A lot of places have .223 in stock right now. I just picked up a couple of hundred rounds. I cannot find .40 to save my life though!

That;s cause I was in Portland last weekend and bought up ALL the .40 at Walmart..... three BiMarts had NOTHING>....... not that I use, anyway, and I have different things that will eat fourteen different common rounds...... I could not believe it, BiMart had not one round I could use......

But, Walmart did... it took three trips (their new policy of six boxes per customer per day......) but I got all their forty, and a fair bit of 7mm RMag.

Wanted .308 for the new gun arriving tomorrow, they were out... but the one in Lacey had a pile of it, so I got some...... Federal PSP, but hey, it should make some noise. Didn't go back for the rest of it, though... another six boxes left. I MUCH prefer shopping at the Oregon stores, though.. I despise the thought of handing over extra money for beans for the queen.......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top