JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2Wheels4Ever,

Good luck on your search for the Marlin 1894 SS in .357mag. They are VERY difficult to find.

Just finding that rifle in blue is difficult. I thought that I could find them easily because Big 5 use to have them cheap. But, the cowboy shooters (SASS) love them. So, they have climbed in price. Then not to mention, the old genuine Marlin's (not the new Remington-Marlin) are sought after by collectors.

Aloha, Mark

PS.... just to give you an idea on prices, this week, I picked up a used Marlin 1894CS in .38S/.357mag for $550.

Ive got a few levers and I love 357 in a lever also. Anybody have a 32-40? I have a marlin manufactured in 1906. Even though I am more of a winchester guy it is my prized lever. Its kinda cool because 32-40 along with 30-30 and a few other calibers transitioned from blackpowder to smokeless powder cartridges. During the introduction of smokeless powder early in the century, steelmaking processes improved quite a bit. On the 26in octagon barrel of my marlin it is stamped "special smokeless steel," to signify the new high quality steel for smokeless powder cartidges. And my grandpa gave it to me which makes it more special.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top