JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a set for my Buckmark and really like them...BUT.......

On my first outing with them, the rear sight just disappeared! No way I could find it, but after some time they did send out a new rear sight. Then yesterday was the first day out since and the front sight disappeared. Luckily I found it and slid it back into place.

Anyone know what I can put on the front sight to keep that from happening again without messing it up? Super glue maybe?

I've called Williams 3 times. I have a Williams firesite and ghostring on a Marlin 1894 44 mag and I love it. I broke the rod and it fell out so I called them. They asked if it was the large or thin rod. I said thin and they sent one out. It was large so I called back and said I made a mistake and they sent another out. No charge. I begged to pay for it since it was my fault but they wuoldnt have any of that.

The second time was also my fault. I bought a sight off a message board and when I received it I checked it over but forgot to put the screws back in the package and lost them. A phone call and again the parts were on their way to me free of charge.

I love this company. I also like the sights. The broken rod didn't put me out of comission. I ws able to shoot it using the tiny ring the rod goes through to hit my target.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top