JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With stimulus checks, lots of free time to peruse classifieds, I figured that I'm not the ONLY one who has made an impulse buy lately.

Just brought this one home yesterday.

What's your latest "impulse buy?"

20200425_202253.jpg

20200425_202238.jpg

20200425_202320.jpg

Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.

I bought one of those CMMG uppers in 5.7 that fits on a standard AR lower on a whim. I had a stripped lower sitting around and own a FiveSeven so I figured why not? I'm really disappointed as UPS was supposed to deliver the upper and all the bits I need to finish the lower on Friday but delivery was rescheduled to Monday. So much for my weekend project. :(

Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.
Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W.

Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W
I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.

I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.
I had a Milt Sparks Summer Special ll made for the 6904 but I prefer carrying it OWB in a Zoglonje belt slide. The 4013 fits in that one too, but not the SS II... frame is too wide.

As for "impulse buys", I'm reworking my bug-out gear so a new battle belt from Elite Survival and a new Cobra rigger inner belt. Also a G-Code OSH holster and some new mag pouches. That stuff was sort of planned... the Vortex Spitfire I bought yesterday from (from a member here) was not.

Last Edited:
I've been doing "Tantric" shopping, you know, where you fill a shopping cart at multiple web sites and pull out at the last second before hitting the place order button.

Well I've been impulse buying forever but I have picked up a back up for my CDP full size, a stainless 357 duplicate not pictured along with another pocket pistol and mags. Have several more from the last year, always a bad idea for me to go into a store that has firearms, especially when bored........

Hi I'm deadeye and I'm a gunaholic.........

Don't even get me started on ammo and reloading purchases from the last year before this current situation.

100_2949.JPG 100_2965.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads