JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With stimulus checks, lots of free time to peruse classifieds, I figured that I'm not the ONLY one who has made an impulse buy lately.

Just brought this one home yesterday.

What's your latest "impulse buy?"

20200425_202253.jpg

20200425_202238.jpg

20200425_202320.jpg

Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.

I bought one of those CMMG uppers in 5.7 that fits on a standard AR lower on a whim. I had a stripped lower sitting around and own a FiveSeven so I figured why not? I'm really disappointed as UPS was supposed to deliver the upper and all the bits I need to finish the lower on Friday but delivery was rescheduled to Monday. So much for my weekend project. :(

Two used S&W factory 8-round magazines for my Model 3904. They arrived yesterday and passed the quick inspection but need to be tested at the range before being pressed into carrying duty.

Sweet CZ! I got outbid on a S&W Model 4056TSW last week.
Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W.

Nice. I started OWB carrying my 6904 and 4013 TSW recently... now I'm once again looking at buying another 3G S&W
I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.

I like both of your carry choices. I carry my 6904 IWB in a Don Hume H715-M. The 4013TSW is one old Smith I don't own but my CS40 and 4053 often keep me company. You just can't have too many S&W Gen3s.
I had a Milt Sparks Summer Special ll made for the 6904 but I prefer carrying it OWB in a Zoglonje belt slide. The 4013 fits in that one too, but not the SS II... frame is too wide.

As for "impulse buys", I'm reworking my bug-out gear so a new battle belt from Elite Survival and a new Cobra rigger inner belt. Also a G-Code OSH holster and some new mag pouches. That stuff was sort of planned... the Vortex Spitfire I bought yesterday from (from a member here) was not.

Last Edited:
I've been doing "Tantric" shopping, you know, where you fill a shopping cart at multiple web sites and pull out at the last second before hitting the place order button.

Well I've been impulse buying forever but I have picked up a back up for my CDP full size, a stainless 357 duplicate not pictured along with another pocket pistol and mags. Have several more from the last year, always a bad idea for me to go into a store that has firearms, especially when bored........

Hi I'm deadeye and I'm a gunaholic.........

Don't even get me started on ammo and reloading purchases from the last year before this current situation.

100_2949.JPG 100_2965.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads