JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hummmmm........

To some (including some "Americans")......the American Flag is a symbol of oppression. So.....really? Should I even care about those that disagree with me? Or, should I just go on with life and leave them to have their own opinions?

OK, Ok, ok....

Symbols or not.
It seems to me, that it's the American way, to be tolerant and respect differing views. So, I guess I have my answer.

Everyone has the FREEDOM TO BE WRONG (or right). LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Somebody once said - 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.'

There'll never be another like him and I personally fall way short of his example, especially in the forgiving department where this subject is concerned.

They can not possibly have the slightest conception of what it might be like to live under the jackboot of Communism.

And that is the pathetic part, they are willfully ignorant fools espousing a completely evil ideology as if it is virtuous, it's truly disgusting.

I understand that; the part I don't get is the emphasis on the Nazi part. Including latter day positive enthusiasm for it.

What the tangential bubblegum are you talking about? Who has enthusiasm for it? The 5 sad kids at the rally 700 cameras are pointed at?

The Nazis were our enemies and grandpa took scalps, hence a lot of memorabilia. There's no systematic, significant, Nazi admiration/sympathy in the US.

1589923412239.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top