JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw this story on KEZI.com

So these 3 D- bags are unfortunately in Jail getting free meals, learning from other criminals, how to select helpless victims, and be all around bigger scum bags when they get released in a week.

What I'm wondering is they pulled these stolen pistols off of these clowns, and the pictures show the guns and the ammo.

On the left is an SW Shield with 2 brass rounds, and 4 steel case rounds.

Then on the right is a SCCY, with 4 steel case and 7 brass cased rounds.

What I'm wondering is 6 of those brass case rounds look tiny, are they like 70gr bullets?

Or is this some optical illusion?

My 1st thought was these idiots were carrying 380 cartridges for a 9mm but a 380 case is shorter then a 9x19, these appear to have the same lenght case.

I've only ever ran 115gr, 124gr, and a little 147gr. And have never seen that big a difference in the size of the projectile.

Or is it maybe they've chambered the rounds a ton of times and have some serious setback in the case?

20211027_180349.jpg

The steel case rounds all look like the standard fare FMJ stuff everybody makes. The two brass case on the left are conical in shape like a Hornady Critical Defense or Critical Duty or several other 115 gr hollowpoints. There is one unjacketed round nose brass case on the right and the rest are hard to see in this photo, but might be more conical SD rounds. It's just hard to tell where the case ends and the bullet begins even if I blow the picture up really big.

The smack looks pretty high quality though. :D

j/k I would have no idea. :rolleyes:

The steel case rounds all look like the standard fare FMJ stuff everybody makes. The two brass case on the left are conical in shape like a Hornady Critical Defense or Critical Duty or several other 115 gr hollowpoints. There is one unjacketed round nose brass case on the right and the rest are hard to see in this photo, but might be more conical SD rounds. It's just hard to tell where the case ends and the bullet begins even if I blow the picture up really big.

The smack looks pretty high quality though. :D

j/k I would have no idea. :rolleyes:
The story said they had meth and heroine, I'm assuming the round thing in the middle is heroine, although it kind of looks like a skateboard wheel

I read a report about a genius that got caught after a holdup carrying a .44 Mag. revolver. This guy was so good at math he measured his IQ in fractions because he couldn't find any .44 ammo, so he put two .22LR rounds in each chamber, explaining why the gun never went off when he tried to shoot his victims.

It would be no surprise to find out these guys had the wrong ammo in the magazine.

The gun will need to be test-fired.

But anyway....
Consider that maybe.....
The perp might be/maybe actually, "SMART".

Yeah......
I've been told about a case where the firearm could not function properly/would not fire. Thus, the prosecution could not claim that the perp was, "armed with a firearm" (? or was it a deadly weapon). Anyway....because it wasn't really capable....the charge was reduced.

Now, testing the weapon? Hummm.....I wonder if?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads