JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been reading their ads in Gun News.

I took a look at their website.

I decided that both my wife and I could use some out of state permits before a road trip we're planning late in 2012.

I e-mailed the folks at cfputah.com on Feb. 3rd, asking a few simple questions. The e-mail made it clear that I was talking about two students and possibly four permits each, so money would definitely be spent. Even though the class in Lacey, WA is 130 miles away, I made it clear we were willing to attend.

They have not seen fit to reply to me. Are they too busy to care about two more students? Are they fly-by-night? Did I just fall through the cracks?

Has anyone here had experience with this outfit, good, bad or other?

Thanks.

I took a Utah class from them a couple years ago. It was alright. They tried to keep it entertaining and engaging. They had some video examples and gave a copy of the laws on cd.

They're legit. I took their course in Vancouver and got my OR permit a couple of days ago. Utah has charged my credit card, so I assume that one in working its way through the system.

I'll try again to contact them. One of the questions I asked was about non-resident renewals. Here at home in Washington, I renew in person at the Sheriff's Office. I'd hate to get non-resident licenses then find I had to be there to renew.

I e-mailed again, and this time got a reply. We e-mailed back and forth, then I called. "Kevin" is in Oregon right now, talked as long as I wanted, answered my questions. Sounds pretty legit, and he's not BSing about the hoops you have to jump through to get the various non-resident permits. Pretty helpful guy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top