JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped there today this is what I saw.
It's all blocked off.
No notice as to why.
So many shooting places closed, it's a shame to lose this one!

20221110_155226[1].jpg 20221110_155223[1].jpg

They have been actively hauling rock out. There is times it is temporary closed and I am sure they put rocks there since people are too stupid not to shoot when people are working.

Yeah that won't stop them. I was up there last month and hauled out 2 trash bags full and not even a dent. It's just a matter of time and they will shut it down completely. Soo much trash.
It's a balance for the agencies. Close it, they go elsewhere, more areas get dirty and or catch fire.

Let them keep going here. Trash is isolated and the place is pretty fire resistant in nature.

They have been actively hauling rock out. There is times it is temporary closed and I am sure they put rocks there since people are too stupid not to shoot when people are working.
When they quarry rock, they post notices as such. I have seen this a couple of times.

Yeah that won't stop them. I was up there last month and hauled out 2 trash bags full and not even a dent. It's just a matter of time and they will shut it down completely. Soo much trash.
Yea, but at least it's all in one place.
Why doesn't forestry put dumpsters there since such a huge volume of people shoot there? That would go a long way in helping to reduce trash.
I have no desire to start a political debate, I just don't like seeing yet another shooters resource vanquished.
Shooters gotta shoot!

Yea, but at least it's all in one place.
Why doesn't forestry put dumpsters there since such a huge volume of people shoot there? That would go a long way in helping to reduce trash.
I have no desire to start a political debate, I just don't like seeing yet another shooters resource vanquished.
Shooters gotta shoot!
Why don't people quit being lazy and pick up after themselves? Want to keep your rights start acting like it, we are adults. Yes lots of people shoot there and I have helped many people load stuff up before they leave. Best one was the TV I threw into the bed of a truck after they shot it up. If I see people not pickup after they shoot I will block them in until they pick it up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top