JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good information, but I wish he would have demonstrated better safety practices. Anybody else notice how he didn't even chamber check the auto AK before breaking 180 and handing it off? Empty mag does not equal empty chambero_O

Yes, preaching to the choir. BUT, I sure wish the media, television, SOMEBODY, would air a program like that for US citizens that would like to know reality. Or do you suppose the general US population doesn't WANT to know the truth? Meh.

I have been telling people this very same thing for over 20 years. Most people think I am full of it when I explain what this guy explained. The US military definition is :"medium caliber rifle with the capability of selective fire". This all started with Billy boy back in the 90's and the media using mass psychology. They started to use the term "assault rifle" when they were drafting the AWB. The news media jumped all over the term and night after night that is all you heard about any gun story. "Assault Rifle!". Here is the proven theory. You tell enough people a big enough lie enough times, it becomes the truth. How many years now have we heard the term "Assault Rifle"? At least 25 pushing 30 years. So it must be true, right?

In my experience when talking about firearms , many if not most non gun people want simple and concise terms and definitions.
The problem with simple and concise terms and definitions is that they often fall short in giving a good explanation of a subject.

Also something to keep in mind :
A catchy sounding phrase or sound bite , no matter how untrue , will beat out any true definition any day of the week , with most folks :(
Andy

In my experience when talking about firearms , many if not most non gun people want simple and concise terms and definitions.
The problem with simple and concise terms and definitions is that they often fall short in giving a good explanation of a subject.

Also something to keep in mind :
A catchy sounding phrase or sound bite , no matter how untrue , will beat out any true definition any day of the week , with most folks :(
Andy

Clear & concise:

I AM an assault weapon.

My tools may include but are not limited to:

Rocks
Sticks and/or lumber
Motor vehicles of any type
Fire
Sharp metal objects
Household chemicals
Heavy objects
My extremities
Firearms

Most deadly tool: my mind, imagination, and determination.

THAT is all, carry on!! o_O

Last Edited:
They would rather make a Federal offense in threatening the life of the President elect. Then protest and go on facebook and whine or cry about the beeotch not getting elected. Things finally go to the right for the first time since Bush and the country protests. Where was all the Republican protests when dipstick got elected? Gee I do not remember a single one.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top