JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a Hillary hole? I haven't looked at a Smith for quite some time.

Jack
I believe it is the hole where you insert a special key to lock/unlock the action of a revolver.

1645379541782.jpeg

I believe it is the hole where you insert a special key to lock/unlock the action of a revolver.

View attachment 1135938
Yes. Its rudely called the Hillary hole because Hillary Clinton and her husband were instrumental in putting pressure on gun companies to put these locks on guns when Clinton was president. And SW was one of the companies that caved. I consider that name seriously sexist, and don't use it myself, but I'm p!ssed off enough about her anti-gun interference that I raise no objections when others do.

Yes. Its rudely called the Hillary hole because Hillary Clinton and her husband were instrumental in putting pressure on gun companies to put these locks on guns when Clinton was president. And SW was one of the companies that caved. I consider that name seriously sexist, and don't use it myself, but I'm p!ssed off enough about her anti-gun interference that I raise no objections when others do.
It's only sexist if you're mind goes that way, mine doesn't......... I think of it as an ugly hole put into the side of a normally good looking revolver for a lock that virtually no one uses. Hillary was just the puppet master behind Billy boy that made it happen, hence the moniker. They should have done similar to what Taurus had and put it on the hammer or even like Ruger but that one isn't readily accessible, but I hear they are quietly doing away with them on some.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top