JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that bruce died they got some old fat guy in there who tells me where everything is. I told him I've been coming here for 25 years I know where everything is. Looking at a gun he yells at me do you want it. I said I'm looking at it and put on the rack. There were 6 cars in the parking lot,I was the only one in the store. If this is the clown that's buying the place it'll be ran into the ground.

Now that bruce died they got some old fat guy in there who tells me where everything is. I told him I've been coming here for 25 years I know where everything is. Looking at a gun he yells at me do you want it. I said I'm looking at it and put on the rack. There were 6 cars in the parking lot,I was the only one in the store. If this is the clown that's buying the place it'll be ran into the ground.
I have visited that place and met Bruce. He was one of the nicest people you could want to meet. Very fair and straightforward. I'm quite sure he was a big part of their success.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top