JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious what everyone's planning on buying before some of this ridiculous legislation that is on the docket and/or already passed goes into effect. With I-1639 looming and the magazine ban in WA out of committee I am forced to advance acquiring some purchases I had planned to make. For me I am looking at:

• Another PCC or 2. Looking at a CMMG Guard/Banshee and B&T APC9 Pro(hope these arrive soon)
  • A 2011, the STI Apeiro is calling my name..
  • Walter Q5 Match Steel Frame Pro and/or CZ TSO
  • A bullpup of some sort, likely the Tavor
  • A Ljungman AG42, always wanted one but they are rare and not sure I want to add another caliber to the reloading bucket...
  • A more modernized AK like a Galil Ace
  • Another large frame (308) AR lower.
That's what I have written down on my short list. I know what everyone already has is different but curious what other folks are considering picking up sooner rather than later and maybe someone will mention something I left out :):(

Hoping for no new legislation, but also hoping that if a panic occurs, I can pick up some overlooked items like bolt guns, wheel guns, lever guns and optics at rock bottom prices.

I've been around this game long enough that anything I "need" or am interested in that might be hard to find in the future has been aquired.

Hoping for no new legislation, but also hoping that if a panic occurs, I can pick up some overlooked items like bolt guns, wheel guns, lever guns and optics at rock bottom prices.

I've been around this game long enough that anything I "need" or am interested in that might be hard to find in the future has been aquired.

Well given that this is only effecting our states at the moment I am not anticipating some massive shortage.

A chill pill.
17a387d86ba42b1380e105191df691e759c3959fa94977b78d6178b98fa4c26e_1.jpg

buddy of mine is on a buying spree. I'm not worried about it. worst case it slows down my acquisition of new toys until I have evacuated to a free state.

buddy of mine is on a buying spree. I'm not worried about it. worst case it slows down my acquisition of new toys until I have evacuated to a free state.

My wife and I are currently interviewing out of state, but not banking on that happening in the mean time. Worst case scenario, I blow my budget and get what I want before I have to abide by some of the ridiculous new legislation.

Last Edited:
I want to attempt to get an AR10 variant, an RPK variant, and under folder AK, an SKS, and a stripped lower so I can do a 7.62x39 AR pistol build.
Sadly a few years ago I sold a lot of my 7.62 x 39 AKs and SKS..now I just regret it.
I also want to pick up another arm brace or two like the strike industries viper and endo tactical glock adapter. All I need is for nothing political to happen until next winter. I can pretty much afford some of those firearms in the summer time during our busy season if I have to.

Anything pistol related I'm sure will be absolutely fine so I'm not too worried about those.

I've got more magazines than I can possibly ever shoot out. Already panic bought all that a few years back.

Anything pistol related I'm sure will be absolutely fine so I'm not too worried about those.

I've got more magazines than I can possibly ever shoot out. Already panic bought all that a few years back.

I'm set on AR mags I think, some buddies want to go in on a Case of P-mags which I might get on. I'm more concerned with the pistol mags for pistols I don't own yet, which spurred putting the 2011 on the list and the rest of the pistols.

Last fall, after 1639 passed, I bought a couple of new pistols, two new ARs/lowers, and a 10/22.

Looking to remodel my bathroom and replace my floors this Spring, then will sell the house and move to Idaho.

I'm only a mile from the border, so no big deal.

My folks live in Moscow and winter in Yuma for 7 months, so worst case, I can simply stay in their guest bedroom and claim residency.

Or, enough people get sick and tired of the attacks on their constitutional rights and fight back.

Even though a few Sheriffs are refusing to enforce I-1639, that won't mean anything to retailers who will refuse to ship banned items to WA residents. I often use my parent's address in Idaho to ship stuff to occasionally, so I will still be able to buy magazines until, of course, the leftists take over the White House and the Congress and begin their national confiscation plan.

Which will happen. Gun ownership in America has ten years, max, until either there is revolution, or confiscation.

Stocking up on 22LR so I can sell it for 150.00 a box at panic time. :s0112::s0112:

Actually been looking at low rd mags. As most my stuff does not even get close to what they want.
It won't change what i do, but If I go to the Communist country of Portland like to have an option, maybe, maybe not.
Maybe I lost all my guns in a boat accident. :s0012:

I've never really understood the idea of buying something on the off chance that it might be banned.

Buy something if you need and are going to use it.

I drive a pickup truck, it works great and gets all the jobs done that I need. If tomorrow someone decided to ban the sale of pickups I wouldn't go out and buy a second one. I'd just buy some extra mechanics tools and be sure to learn how to do all the repairs myself to ensure my truck has a long life.

I treat firearms the same way.

Be self reliant with tools and knowledge and nobody can be your master.

Have at least one good rifle that you know how to use proficiently and don't worry about what everyone else is doing.

Safe Shooting.

I've never really understood the idea of buying something on the off chance that it might be banned.

I drive a pickup truck, it works great and gets all the jobs done that I need. If tomorrow someone decided to ban the sale of pickups I wouldn't go out and buy a second one. I'd just buy some extra mechanics tools and be sure to learn how to do all the repairs myself to ensure my truck has a long life.

Have at least one good rifle that you know how to use proficiently and don't worry about what everyone else is doing.

Safe Shooting.
IIRC they are planning to ban parts to our rifles as well...no replacement parts means when it breaks: you're either SOL, or need to become friends with someone that has a milling machine and a few other necessary tools to make your own parts.

Safe Shooting.

I own over a hundred firearms. I know this might be a foreign concept, but I compete with firearms, I recreationally shoot some, I use others for home defense, some for personal defense, others I collect for their historical value or because I just flat out think they look cool.

Thanks for contributing to thread.

Unless that rifle is an AR and in your ideal of blissful ignorance, it is banned and you get arrested and thrown in prison for possessing it while out in the woods.

Being willfully ignorant of how the left is planning on taking your weapons is not a smart move.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top