JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently got a 10/22 ruger it has the 10 round factory magazine. I`m wanting to get a 25 round mag. I`ve been told there are some real cheap ones out there not to get.
dose someone know a good brand ??

Within the last year, Ruger has come out with their own factory brand 25 round mag. I haven't tried one yet, but I'd bet they're going to be the best option.

I've used the Buttler Creek ones with steel feed lips for a while and they have always worked. MAKE SURE you get the ones with steel feel lips (not plastic).

I have yet to see, use, hear of a better mag then, <broken link removed>

If there is a better mag please let me know.

I use to own a bunch of the Butter Creek Hot Lip (plastic) mags but I shot enough that I started wearing them out. While they worked ok most of the time I finally just sold them of and bought good mags that are next to impossible to wear out. I still have a lot of year of shooting and while the TI mags cost 3x what the BC mags cost it will be cheeper since I am not buying new Hot Lip mags every ~10 years. I think the Butter Creek Steel Lip would be a good step up but now you are getting close in price to the TI......

Meh....I've had my 10/22 for going on 18 years, used nothing but the Butler Creek hotlips ( plastic )...I've had one out of 20 or so that wasn't 100%.

Just bought a bunch more Black Friday, hard to beat $9 apiece.

I really like the bx-25 as well. They did a good job cycling whatever ammo I put in them. That includes some ammo that didn't want to go through a Steel Lips mag(the Ruger had one feeding problem vs. several for the Steel Lips).

The BX-25 is almost a complete copy of the TI-25. TI-25 has been around for the longest time. BX just came out would not be suprized if TI is making them for ruger. Buy an orignal. Ive owned my billet TI clip for 5 years not one issues. I just bought another one today from there website for another USA olympic race rifle I just got

The BX-25 is almost a complete copy of the TI-25. TI-25 has been around for the longest time. BX just came out would not be suprized if TI is making them for ruger. Buy an orignal. Ive owned my billet TI clip for 5 years not one issues. I just bought another one today from there website for another USA olympic race rifle I just got

This, the Ruger is a cheap copy of the TI. The TI 25 rounders, either metal or composite are the best high capacity 10/22 mag on the market. It is the only mag that has a mag well adjustment. This is important with after market stocks.

These TI's have digested brick after brick of ammo, zero mag issues, a few duds but that's the ammo.
PICT0001Medium-2.jpg

Extremely impressed with the new Ruger 25rd magazines. Screwed together (as compared to those using only glue), and heft and appearance that put all others to shame. Way overdue, but good that it came from Ruger.

dont waste your cash on the ti 25 they sucked for me i sold them and used my old butler creeks untill the bxs came out. The ti is nothing like the bx. the bx is made by ruger who makes the 10/22 and the fit and function blows all others out of the water.

dont waste your cash on the ti 25 they sucked for me i sold them and used my old butler creeks untill the bxs came out. The ti is nothing like the bx. the bx is made by ruger who makes the 10/22 and the fit and function blows all others out of the water.

Well no matter how good the product is there is alway going to be a small percent of customers who are not happy...........

Not to agrue with ya but the ruger has no adjustments for fitment every gun is different and only the ti fits perfect to each gun. You must have just got lucky

I had so many feed issues with the ti. The stupid screws on the top are not needed . the bx is better. i traded my ti mags for plastic lip butler creeks and was happier. i can only speek for my own gun and the bx is the winner in that case.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top