JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got home and checked my thread "holy moly" Thanx for all the responses, after reading them all twice I`ve decided on the BX-25

Just got back from wholesale sports, I had bought two new butler creek with metal metal lips earlier in the day for 27 each from bi mart. I like them but at WS they had the same thing but no fancy packaging for 15 each, should have waited for a little bit and got those but the butler creek ones have worked very well for me so far.

Am I too late to remind everyone how great the .22 conversions are for AR15s. (is this getting annoying yet?)

You do have an AR don't you?

I mean before that tragic boating accident...

Been there done that. My 17 y/o, 60K+ round stock 10/22 shot circles around it. Your point being?

Am I too late to remind everyone how great the .22 conversions are for AR15s. (is this getting annoying yet?)

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

H

Well I am 100% sure that it will not work in the 10/22 that the OP owns.

What does this post even have to do with the topic?

BTW the .22 conversion suck, get a dedicated .22 AR. I dont own an AR. Do you mean there are people out there that really only own one.........

I actually have seen a couple of the dedicated AR style rifles that work.

I have seen almost all of the conversion kits fail. Usually the users say something like: bad ammo, bad magazine, not wet enough, too wet, I was holding it wrong, or the moon was in the wrong phase.

Meanwhile, the 10/22 just keeps running and running.

H

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top